Win a free Evo 4G from Android Central [contest]

Status
Not open for further replies.

klopinator

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm kind of starting to think my favorite thing will be showing the phone off to iPhone users and getting them into Android Fanboy status too.

I'm probably solely responsible for 3-5 iphone to Android converts, just by showing off my rooted Hero lol.

But I think my favorite thing about the Evo...would be running newer games at higher resolution. I get about 3 fps on Neocore and THAT is getting old...even Droids are running 25+.

Reason

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I am most excited about the built in "Qik" feature because it allows for instant upload of video recording which is great for making cops behave themselves!

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
If I had the EVO, I'd use the WiFi hot-spot functionality to connect to the web with my laptop, remote into my desktop at 4G speeds so that I can edit the HD video I shot last night. Then I'd show the video to my friends on their TV using the HDMI output. If their TV doesn't have HDMI connectivity, I'd show it to them on the massive 4.3" screen. (But let's be real....who has a friend without a spare HDMI jack?!?)

jlan1

May 21, 2010
Visit site
The Giant Screen

I am completely psyched about all of the features, but the huge/awesome screen to use all of the great features is truly remarkable.

DaveDerouen

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Pick me!!!!!!!!!!

Super excited about the whole phone!! but if I had to choose one thing it would be the hdmi out, one of the coolest new phone features of the last few years!!

PhantomPhreak53

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I think it would be easier to list the things I'm not excited about on this phone. LOL

The things I am most excited about, 4G coverage when it comes to my area and the video chat. It will be great for talking with people that I don't see that often. I'm also really excited about the mobile hotspot. I can use it for vacations and business traveling.

anon(25504)

May 21, 2010
Visit site
What's not to love about the Evo 4g? A huge screen, an 8 megapixel camera with LED flash, an HDMI output, integrated Flash support, Sprint Wifi hotspot, two way video chat, a 1 GHz processor, 4g internet, Sense UI, and a kickstand on the back to enjoy all those delicious pixels... It is truly an epic device. I want to upgrade to it from my Hero pretty bad, mostly because my Hero now feels slow. But the Evo 4g... I doubt it will ever feel slow!

Darthstorm528

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
I am so excited about the EVO and it's features and as a Sprint user I'm planning to buy this phone but if I get chosen to win this awesome device it would be better. The front facing camera is perfect as I always take self portraits especially for social network profile pics. The 4.3 screen, HTC sense which I really love, the HDMI will come in handy since there is at least one in both my and grandparents house so photo viewing especially using the 8MP and video would be better than showing it on phone. Now If i'm able to use Skype I can always video chat no matter where I'm at especially with the front facing camera.

Sirius Lock

May 15, 2010
Visit site
The most impressive aspect of this device in my opinion is the 4.3" screen. Other phones like the Desire and N1 already boast the snapdragon rapecessor. The Evo dwarfs the Desire and N1 with it's HUGE screen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699