Best Buy To Offer Free Bluetooth With Evo Activations

ImmaSlave4U

May 16, 2010
www.GoVeg.com
RadioShack is offering an additional $10 off for taking a short online survey. So, that's $20 credit toward accessories plus an additional $10 off for taking the survey and printing out the coupon. The Shack rep I talked to said I could use the coupon toward the EVO purchase.

I'm glad I went to The Shack...the employee at my local Best Buy was such a jerk. Twan, is there an email address that one could use to email someone about a very disrespectful employee at my local Best Buy Mobile dept.? This guy reflects badly on the company, and efectively lost a customer in me.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
This isn't a thread for BB bashing. This guy is actually trying to be helpful. Equating your past bad experience to say you should not buy the EVO from BB is not really fair. Yes that price matching thing was crazy stupid but don't hold this guy at fault for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Roy Aguilera

This is not a bashing thread. All useless posts are now deleted.

skullsdontfade

May 16, 2010
Visit site
thanks for the info, OP. i personally love BB. there are three stores in my vicinity. several years ago, there was only one, 45 minutes away. i'd make the drive up there until one opened 25 minutes away. now, one has opened 5 minutes away from me. i've frequented each of these stores and every one of them have had great service.

JM22508

May 13, 2010
Visit site
BTP offers:
No Deductible
Unlimited Claims
Loaner Phone
No Refurbished Phones (Except the iphone)
Water Damage protection
Battery Replacement
Charges and cables are covered
Good Maintenance Reward (Money back for not using BTP)
does NOT cover lost or stolen

TEP:
No Water Damage, but accidental damage
Covers lost or stolen with $50-$125 deductable
No loaner phone
3 claims
No Batter/Charger Replacement

Really, you just have to look at the facts and decide for yourself.

TEP covers liquid damage.

ERDude

Oct 21, 2009
www.droidtalk.net
I'd rather have the $40 bucks to put toward a BlueAnt or Jabra headset.

From the Cnet Review:

"Each call we made with the 230 was plagued by static and broken reception. Typically when we test Bluetooth headsets we test the range of reception, but with the 230 we had problems with call quality with the handset only a foot away from the headset. The people we spoke with complained about having difficulty in hearing us as well."

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
RadioShack is offering an additional $10 off for taking a short online survey. So, that's $20 credit toward accessories plus an additional $10 off for taking the survey and printing out the coupon. The Shack rep I talked to said I could use the coupon toward the EVO purchase.

I'm glad I went to The Shack...the employee at my local Best Buy was such a jerk. Twan, is there an email address that one could use to email someone about a very disrespectful employee at my local Best Buy Mobile dept.? This guy reflects badly on the company, and efectively lost a customer in me.

My RS store said I couldn't use the $10 off on the phone because there was already a rebate on the phone. The coupon says it can't be combined with other offers. I'm going to give it a try though when I go to pick up the phone.

twan2001

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site

no, there is just the 1-888-bestbuy phone number

twan2001

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
My RS store said I couldn't use the $10 off on the phone because there was already a rebate on the phone. The coupon says it can't be combined with other offers. I'm going to give it a try though when I go to pick up the phone.

That's what i read on another forum but i didn't speak on it until i knew the facts.

ImmaSlave4U

May 16, 2010
www.GoVeg.com

I just called another local RadioShack store and asked the employee who answered. He said that was a good question and that he will ask. He came back a minute later to say, yes...you can use the $10 survey coupon toward your EVO purchase. :)

fr4nk1yn

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
I was at BB tonight buying headphones for my wife's phone and asked if they would match RS in anyway. I was told no.
I then asked if they might be giving anything with the phone to counter RS's $20 accessory credit and again was told no.