Got my HTC Evo yesterday ask if you have any questions!

dkotoric

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
OK guys well finally I got my HTC Evo yesterday but anyway been using it for 24 hours now and this thing is trully amazing. It is so fast and the screen is by far better then any other I have seen with my own two eyes. Its just stunning. I'm more then impressed with the phone but I have to say coming from a HTC Hero the battery life definitely isn't as good but still for all you Palm Pre users out there its way better then the Pre. Anyway will be posting some pictures soon and please ask any questions you have.

View attachment 1046

View attachment 1047

View attachment 1048

View attachment 1049

View attachment 1050

Last edited:

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
"Finally"....lol, we got 12 more days of waiting to do!!

I do have one quick question, is it really not possible to switch to HQ in YouTube when you're only on 3G? That's what Engadget reported. Other people said they were able to take YouTube HQ from an Evo and put it on the Incredible and were able to watch videos in HQ on it.

What's the deal?

dkotoric

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
nope not true you can definitely switch it when you press the grayed out HQ button it will switch to HQ it just takes like 5 seconds or something, and I think that Engadget corrected their review saying that you can do it.

MNofsinger

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
How is the call quality? Is the speaker phone nice and loud? I haven't heard anyone discuus call quality. The thing I hate most about my Pre', next to build quality, is that the speaker phone sucks.

dkotoric

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
call quality is good, but I have owned a Palm Pre and Hero and to me its about the same as hero. I haven't really used it outside of the house much but inside its perfect.

Last edited:

dkotoric

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I posted a couple pictures and the second one is just proving even though you can't see the top but I live in a area where we don't have 4G at all and I took a picture playing HQ youtube video playing on 3g.

dkotoric

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
can u check the micro card and see what class it is 2,4,or 6? thanks

I can confirm the the Micro sd card is Class 2, sorry guys. That is actually the first thing I looked at cause I have another 8gb class 6 so I took the original out and put mine in.

dkotoric

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for sharing. What's your thoughts on battery life based upon what you've seen so far?

well battery life is ok not awsome I guess with heavy usage probably about 4hrs or so I haven't timed it yet but my Hero was definatelly better. But I can say that its stil way batter then the Palm Pre. I will charge it fully and use it and share more info on he battery tomorrow.

dkotoric

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
This is a little off subject, but what can the phone handle? At what point is a faster card a waste of money?

what do you mean what can it handle, it seems like no matter what I open everything is running smothly and there is really no lag. I really can't see a to much of a advantage now having a class higher then 2 but when froyo is released and you are able to run apps of the sd card it will make a difference.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19