Got my HTC Evo yesterday ask if you have any questions!

fgkay

May 17, 2010
Visit site
is it worth the $ to get a class 4 or 6 card. or will i be ok with what the phone comes with? is 8 gig enouph?

I'm also interested to know if you detect any meaningful performace difference between the class 2, 4, or 6 cards with the EVO.

Amazon has 16GB SanDisk class-2 cards for $29 + shipping. At that price, I ordered a couple for my EVO. Hope they're not dogs.

dkotoric

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I know you have not had a lot of time with the EVO yet, but what do you NOT like about the phone?

Well I don't like that the search button and back button are flipped compared to all other android device's and also don't like that the kens for the back camera is flat so the lense could be scratched ither then that not to major yet

dkotoric

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm also interested to know if you detect any meaningful performace difference between the class 2, 4, or 6 cards with the EVO.

Amazon has 16GB SanDisk class-2 cards for $29 + shipping. At that price, I ordered a couple for my EVO. Hope they're not dogs.

Well I have used both so far and nothing msjorly noticable but I expect that it will mske a difference with froyo

TrueDrooid

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Im interested in knowing just as ercsliberty just stated, how is it one handed, seems like an awfully big landscape of a screen to handle one handed. I have a Pre currently and I am looking at getting the EVO and i will definitely miss being able to type without looking at my keyboard. i would always show off in front of ppl, LOL

dkotoric

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
hi op. coming from the pre, which unit do u think is better as far as being a phone? (say using the unit one handed)

Well thats kind of a personal opinion I always thought the pre was too small so I like the size better of the evo, feels ..more comfortable

Last edited:

wormdood

Apr 20, 2010
blog.mattkurio.com
There's a 16 gb class 4 micro sd card made by Topram you can get from Amazon or Buy.com for around $40 with shipping. I'm looking at getting that for my Evo. Anyone have any experience with that brand? There's a small number of reviews, so I am unsure of it's quality.

italiangspot

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
can u use the front facing camera without qik? like if i wanted to take a self portrait pic of myself.

can u toggle between front and back camera?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CsPerry