How often does your EVO freeze and require a battery pull?

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Mines freezes almost daily, I'm unrooted and don't want to root but this is my 3rd evo and all of them freeze and require a BP.

Illusions

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I have this happen a few times a month. Not sure of cause...it might have something to do with how phone is used and how strong the connection is to sprint network. The network can be extremely slow at times which causes the internet/apps/any connection to almost freeze or time out.

I have friends who have very few apps but live on phone (calls, calendar, etc...) and they have this issue frequently. I think it could be a battery connection issue (loose connection)...these sales people are in the field and bang phones around, etc. which does not help.

Good luck on isolating the issue and resolving.

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I have a launch day EVO and the only time I've pulled the battery since I got it was when I changed the SD card about two weeks after getting it.

mikeisnowonfire

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I have this happen a few times a week. I got an EVO in the summer of 2011 and it has been a persistent problem. And now I am getting SMS errors. I have an unrooted EVO, and don't really mess around with it at all.

Doc

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Most causes for a battery pull are due to an app not behaving properly. If it keeps happening though try a factory reset and download your apps one at a time and see if there is one that is causing the issue,

Doc

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
My phone started freezing up almost exactly one year after purchase and store suggested I purchase a new battery ,which did and it solved my problem instantly.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress