Want to remove Facebook birthdays from phone calendar

Carolyn Hobbs

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the tip, but my Facebook is unticked in my calendar settings on my phone, but my calendar is still full of Fb birthdays. Just can't work it out, have spent hours trying to sort it out this morning. I don't understand the tip on the Fb settings I don't get an URL. Just don't understand it all, not very techno!!

wayne rogers

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the info. Facebook seems to just add things on your devices now without your permission. It's getting to the point to where I just may not have the app on my phone any longer.

kirkmandixon

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
This is how you remove those birthdays from your Google calendar:

On your phone, open your Apps, then open your Calendar, then open the menu and click "calendars." you are now in your Calendar settings. Now, touch "Display" at the bottom of the screen. Uncheck "Facebook" and touch "Done" at the top. If you don't hit "done," the Facebook check mark will return. You're done. Happy birthday.

Dana Byrd

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Just go into your calendar and hit the menu (lower left hand corner on your phone) button. Then click "Calendar List", unclick Facebook on the Birthdays. Your done! Some phones when you click the menu button it will have "Options", you can do it from there. My phone did not have "Options" . Hope this helps!