Good price to sell my original evo 4g?

karaze49

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
So I already preordered the EVO 4G LTE and now I want to sell my original EVO on Craigslist. What is currently a good price to sell my device that has no nicks or scratches anywhere? Only thing is the haptic feedback is kind of weak now, but other than that its in new condition.

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
So I already preordered the EVO 4G LTE and now I want to sell my original EVO on Craigslist. What is currently a good price to sell my device that has no nicks or scratches anywhere? Only thing is the haptic feedback is kind of weak now, but other than that its in new condition.
With no accessories, $80-$150 is reasonable. There are folks who expect like $200 for them, but you may notice that those ads have a knack for repeating often.

Reactions: karaze49

karaze49

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks a lot. Yeah, I keep seeing a good amount of people selling it for the 200.00 price. I currently have an EVO 3d and plan on using it as a backup whenever I go to a concert. Do you think the EVO 3d will still have a good selling value come next year. Seems like a lot of people are still trying to get the original EVO.

tayl428

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
FYI, when the Evo LTE is released, OG Evos will start to flood the market. Supply goes up, price will drop. Sell it NOW!

karaze49

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I never traded it in when i got my EVO 3d so i think now I have a way to pay for all my new phones that I get. When the new EVO comes out after the LTE, I'm just gonna trade in my 3d, plus I will always have a good backup phone. :)