Thursday! I get my Evo!

adamspt2

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm finally headed to Best Buy on Thursday to pick up my Evo. Been using an iPhone for the last two years and I'm looking forward to the change. Anybody know if BB is still doing the free Bluetooth headset with the Evo? I've been looking around for 'first things to do' or 'first apps to download' but figure I'll probably need a couple of days just to get used to the new phone and software. Really looking forward to it. Is that wrong?

dougeetx

Pimpin' Ain't Easy
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the Kickstand Clan my brother! We will have your right of passage on Thursday! The Kickstand Clan druids will be waiting for you at Best Buy!

fraz

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
pre-congrats. I doubt they are still doing the free bluetooth's unless they have some left over. Never hurts to ask though.

adamspt2

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Wow. Never assume anything. I just really thought that in-store stock was much improved. Randomly happened to call some stores around town and none (Best Buy, RS, Sprint) have any Evo's in stock. Guess I'll be waiting.

fraz

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Wow. Never assume anything. I just really thought that in-store stock was much improved. Randomly happened to call some stores around town and none (Best Buy, RS, Sprint) have any Evo's in stock. Guess I'll be waiting.

lol yeah you gotta get on "the waiting list" at these stores.

Gelst

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately there is not waiting list at any of the Best buys anymore. Radio shack may do a wait list or Sprint.

What's nice about BB is that you can search their website for in stock phones in your area. Good Luck hope you find what you are looking for !

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site

I think the early issues with the screen may have affected supply for a bit. Seemed they were still getting them in regularly at various outlets for a couple weeks, now they are nowhere to be found.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty