got my white evo today and am having mms issues

thenoan

May 31, 2010
Visit site
as the title says i got my white evo today and am unable to receive pictures that are sent to me. i can send them no problem but i cannot receive them. i i will get a message showing me the size of the picture, when it will expire, and the download button. after a minute or so of downloading i will get 1 of 2 errors. "transient failure" is one and "service denied" is the other. ive searched on google a bit and found people have had issues with this on other phones but i havent run into any solutions for the evo. does anybody have any idea whats wrong?? im getting ready for work so if i dont respond immediately i will respond when i get out later tonight. thanks

Globetrahter

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Im recently just started getting that as well, before it was an issue with not being able to download, but I was able to get through my google number.. weird, so I signed out of Google Voice and everything seemed to work, but now getting this..tell me if the Sprint reset worked and my phone is rooted

mark178

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
i have the same problem with my white evo.. anyone have any luck with calling sprint and resetting the phone? my phone is not rooted