Restore to factory?

robh2

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I have done this already a few times. Is there a way to not have to redo everything all over again. I backup the chip just in case. Do the power button vol down deal and when its ready to start working again, you have to install everything, my wife has over 300 contacts and some are on gmail, some on Facebook and she always has to manually go in and link them one by one.

Is there a way to not spend hours everytime we have to reset this thing? Resetting her ringtone prefs, setting up updates times so the battery can last more than a few house. It takes me a good 3-4 hours to get the phone working again. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Robert

pwnst_r

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Not sure about Facebook, but you don't have to do any "linking" with Gmail contacts. For apps, I would suggest Appbrain. Once you've logged in and it knows what's on your phone, create a new list called "backup" and copy your apps to that. Once you reset, you can reinstall from the appbrain app on the phone or install their web installer where you don't need to do any interaction from the phone when installing apps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty