I need your help my fellow Evo owners!

Estylo

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I'm so happy with my Evo that I can't put it down! I've had it since 2nd week of launch and its great. Now....I am moving to Brazil for a while and unfortunately CDMA is extinct there pretty much lol....GSM is the way to go down there :( I am going to pass my phone to my mother and I convinced my dad already to get the Evo this month for himself. This is where you guys come in....What would be the best replacement for my Evo that uses SIM? **** i really want to keep my Evo...I love the Sense UI and the screen....I don't care for games only the camera/Sense/Screen/Power.....I am leaning towards the Galaxy but i hate physical keyboards although i will go for it if that is the only one out there. I leave end of September by the way....please help me decide :)

Estylo

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
CDMA is actually not good there at all...in fact they are getting rid of it in due time. What a lot of people tell me is, "if you come down to Brazil, make sure its SIM cause no one here uses anything else". I'm going to research a bit on the HD2...I know some people that have it down there.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
See if you can find a Nexus One some where.... Great GSM phone... I used one for 3 months but just love Sprint... You'll also get Android 2.2 if you can find one... Good luck..

Estylo

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Ohhh I might have found a solution. I will read further before posting anything on what I have found out. :)

Thanks Robbie, Nexus and HD2 are the first 2 on my list to replace my Evo......

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Go with the HTC Desire. If you liked the Evo a lot, this is the phone to get.

Desire would be nice.... Nexus One twin just the optical pad vs the track ball.. Even though when I had my Nexus One I rarely used the track ball if at all and don't think I would use the optical track pad much...

In my humble opinion the Nexus One/Desire is damn near the perfect combination of screen size, thin/lightweight design and function....

I love my EVO but still some times miss my Nexus One.... The EVO is a big phone... Took some time to get use to... Now it would be hard to pry it from my fingers unless there would have been the option of a Sprint Nexus One... But since the N1 is now dead and Sprint months ago squashed those ideas the EVO is for sure the second best option..

Estylo

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Go with the HTC Desire. If you liked the Evo a lot, this is the phone to get.

Wow Desire is awesome.....I love it's interface and the outer look to it. I am gonna go look THAT one up now! :confused: so many phones! I really appreciate
the help everyone, thanks a lot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez