finally decided to oder my EVO!

smileshappy

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I thought you wanted the white one? To me the color doesn't matter one bit. I usually am not the type of person that puts a case on his phone, but with the Evo I feel that I have to because of the camera getting scratched up if you don't. By the way, the iPhone screen is 3.5" still, not 3.7", and to me, it looks tiny. My friend has an iPhone 4, and yeah, the screen is nice and clear, but it's not like the Evo has a blurry mess of a screen. Most people that buy an Evo will have upgraded from a phone with much lower resolution, so when going to an Evo, if anything, you'll get blown away by how nice it looks compared to whatever your old low res screen had to offer. Then when you see an iPhone 4 you will probably do two things:

1. Say "omg that thing is small"
2. Wonder what all the hoopla with the high res screen is about

I just had to "work" on two iPhone 3GS's and the browser that I used to admire, now looked like fuzzy crap in comparison.

Either way, congrats on your new Evo, and don't forget to cancel your order at Best Buy.

I did want the white one till like you said... you need a case to protect the camera lens.
At that point it makes no sense to have the white one.
I bought the bodyglove case from the Sprint store after the rep took out here phone and dropped it on the counter. Seems it will protect it pretty good. I also put the zag screen protector on. It send to cut down on the finger smudges.
Almost 24hrs with the EVO.. I am just amazed with this phone.
Side note how good would the 1750 battery best buy sells be? I seen that there yesterday.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Oh god, I had that Body Glove case for all of 3 days...hated the feel of it, and the thin piece right by the volume rocker will break quickly. Return that thing while you can! Otterbox is coming out with Evo cases soon, Seidio makes some good ones (I have the Active case), and there are a bunch of other hybrid cases that are part gel like on the sides, and hard on the back. Any of those is better than that flimsy body glove thing.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I did want the white one till like you said... you need a case to protect the camera lens.
At that point it makes no sense to have the white one.
I bought the bodyglove case from the Sprint store after the rep took out here phone and dropped it on the counter. Seems it will protect it pretty good. I also put the zag screen protector on. It send to cut down on the finger smudges.
Almost 24hrs with the EVO.. I am just amazed with this phone.
Side note how good would the 1750 battery best buy sells be? I seen that there yesterday.

I wouldn't waste my money on that, you only got 250 mAh more, and that's on paper, real life capacity on those batteries are either essentially the same as the stock battery, or even less. If you're lucky and the battery actually performs as advertised, you'd still barely gain much user time from it. Get a good car charger (rated at 850 and above) and a 20 dollar universal suction cup navigation mount, stick your Evo in it whenever you drive somewhere and plug it in and, depending on how much you drive, you won't have any battery issues. The Evos battery charges fast!

smileshappy

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have noticed the evo does charge rather quickly. I all ready have another usb car charger I can use. I can't put this thing done.lol

That sucks about the case I bought. Might have to return it. I bought it to protect it. It does seem kind of chinsy on top. I thought about just skinning the back and just calling it a day. But then the camera lens sticks out. Too bad they didn't make a clear film for the camera lens.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer