Peep/Friend Stream Fix Coming Soon

reverendrhino

May 18, 2010
Visit site
htc just posted this via Facebook and Twitter: "HTC We know that Peep/Friend Stream are not working for some, and we apologize. Please bear with us while our developers are investigating."

Hope its a quick fix..

capnhowdy18

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Yea really. I just decided not to use launcher pro because I don't have access to those two widgets and now they aren't working.

dmrdsm

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for your post. Was wondering what was going on. Hope they fix it soon. Missing out on college football info today.

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Don't think it's just FriendStream/Peep. I use the official Twitter app and I haven't been getting tweets for two days now.

reverendrhino

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Another post by htc: "HTC: Twitter is on the case! They are working on a fix for multiple mobile apps. Peep/Friend Stream should be back soon! http://ht.ly/2yiEq"

reverendrhino

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Word is its fixed!

@htc: Just in time for your weekend adventures, Peep and Friend Stream are up and running! Thanks to @Twitter, and to you all for your patience

ZDK

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
PEACE All,

I can confirm that HTC Peep is up and running again!!!!!

-ZDK-
Word is its fixed!

@htc: Just in time for your weekend adventures, Peep and Friend Stream are up and running! Thanks to @Twitter, and to you all for your patience

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress