White EVO gone from Best Buy site

californian#AC

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm hoping to catch a white EVO one day; so, I routinely check the Best Buy web page each morning in hopes that it shows up in stock.

This morning the good news is the black version is in stock...the bad news is that the white is no longer listed. Deleted from existence. Not just "out of stock", *poofed*.

Here's hoping that Sprint will be getting this in their corp stores.

JERAVICIOUS

May 16, 2010
Visit site
That's not good. I am waiting for my replacement white Evo and if best buy is discontinuing them that would suck. Although an Evo is still and Evo, I've grown to like the white one a lot and prefer it than the black one.

DougB541#CB

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I have a white one as well, and although i wouldn't be super happy if i had to replace mine and they had no more white ones....I do like that i know i'm one of the elite few with a white one haha.

Bizzare

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
i was at best buy the other day to get me a white one and they said that they are discontiuing the white one

WORD...I heard the same thing... They did say for a "limited time". The chick explained to me it's not because they didn't sell well but because it was just a special edition. Who knows they might bring out another color?????

Budgetmedic

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I thought I had read a long time ago that Sprint would eventually start selling the white one? If not, that really is a small group that owns them! I am part of it....I miss my black one though.

OneMcChicken

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Are they really discontinuing the white evo? i was just about to go tomorrow to go set a pre-order.. now hearing from this forum that they dont accept pre-orders or something like that makes me just want to go and get the black one..

so is this info legit and true? because i dont want to get an white one and all the sudden they dont make it no more which means it wont get replaced..

help?

atomicdog21

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Heard that corporate would be selling them sooner rather than later, but don't quote because I can't remember the specific source (Sprint Store in mall in Schaumburg IL I think). Also don't know if people were having diffenrent experiences at their BBs, but the one in Madison WI had whites in stock frequently. I went in more than once to see if my then backordered black EVO was in and they offered a white one each time. Seems that a lot of people were willing to wait for the black ones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress