flash update?

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Why can't I get the update? It's not listed in the market, and appbrain shows an update but when trying install it says item can't be found.

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I uninstalled flash and reinstalled it. Of course the damn thing wouldn't let me do it via the App manager, so I had to use ADB. Try it out if clearing the cache and stuffs didn't work for you.

Last edited:

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I have uninstalled Flash via Titanium Backup and clear the Market cache and data and I still can't Install the new Flash from the market.

There may still be something lingering. I had to uninstall two files that were related to each other. Completely forgot the filename though.

highwayman1224

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
I installed it the other day from the market with no problems. Didn't uninstall anything, just hit the update button & let it do its thing. Works perfectly.

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
You have to uninstall any flash update you did Over the froyo flash version. If you go to manage apps under settings, and go to adobe flash. If it says uninstall then uninstall that update version. It Will Not uninstall adobe flash just any updates after froyo flash update. If its greyed out for uninstall then you have the froyo flash update and should be able to install the new flash update. Anytime there is a new version of flash, you have to uninstall the last flash update to install the new update. For some reason it only works like that with the adobe flash updates.

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
You have to uninstall any flash update you did Over the froyo flash version. If you go to manage apps under settings, and go to adobe flash. If it says uninstall then uninstall that update version. It Will Not uninstall adobe flash just any updates after froyo flash update. If its greyed out for uninstall then you have the froyo flash update and should be able to install the new flash update. Anytime there is a new version of flash, you have to uninstall the last flash update to install the new update. For some reason it only works like that with the adobe flash updates.

The update wouldn't install for me either just followed your instructions, and Flash is greyed out in the manage app section but I still can't install the update? I was thinking it had something to do with me being rooted?

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I use appbrain to find the latest adobe flash update. Anytime I look on the market it never shows the update so i started using appbrain. I hope that rooted users are not having these problems trying to update. I 1st install fast web install then installed appbrain. According to the appbrain site, you need the fast web install app to install apps and updates from appbrain direct to your phone without any use of a computer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress