Tango needs HTC EVO Beta testers.

DmitryS

Oct 5, 2010
www.Tango.me
Hi,

I work for Tango - the newest player in mobile video calling. Hopefully some of you have been able to play around with our app.

We released our application last week, and have been listening to users on some of the items we need to fix/improve with our application.

I am looking for 5-10 HTC EVO users that can help me out with beta testing our product.

The requirements:
1. You have a HTC EVO and feel comfortable installing Beta software on your phone.
2. You can devote 2-3 hours every few weeks to provide us feedback.
3. You feel comfortable having a video call with me (I promise I'm not that scary).
4. You will not share new features with our competitors.

I would prefer to find people who can test this weekend - we have a big fix regarding our battery consumption that we would like to release ASAP.

Please message me with the following: (dmitrys@tango.me)
1. Name/Email
2. Availability to test over the next few months
3. Experience with Android
4. Phone/Version/Rooted? etc.

Thanks!

Dmitry

DmitryS

Oct 5, 2010
www.Tango.me
Wow, took only 45 minutes for me to find 10 beta testers, amazing.

If you know of anyone with a Galaxy S phone, or feel that you can really contribute towards our testing, send me an email and I'll see if I can add you to our list.

Thank you SO much!

Dmitry

tntitan

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
I really like the Tango app, but I had to uninstall after it severly drained my battery. IMO if not for the battery drain, it would be my favorite app, because half of my family has Iphone 4's and we were able to video chat with each other often...

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I love this app better than all the others one issue that I've notice is the audio where sometimes it breaks up n hopefully u can get it to work fr a phone to a pc if its not too much to ask for, n dude keep up the good work cause tango the app is awesome I love it

truslide

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Fiancee and I both have EVO's. I'm flying to San Diego right now to see her, then back to DC (cross country) Thursday to see her. I'm willing to install beta today, do testing in same city, then test from cross country.

joek1971

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Hi
My email: pupseek71@gmail.com

I downloaded your app, and i noticed that the other person must have Tango also installed, not fun. Also it does not have move to SD card, you should put that in. Maybe you should make this universal video chat app, tango can talk to anyone with a video camera, does not have to have tango also, like tango to video pc, tango to QIK. That be a much better app.

Mdorty

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm confused why everyone is posting their contact information in this thread...the instructions are pretty clear:
Please message me with the following: (dmitrys@tango.me)
1. Name/Email
2. Availability to test over the next few months
3. Experience with Android
4. Phone/Version/Rooted? etc.

Thanks!

Dmitry

bnrbranding

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Hi
My email: pupseek71@gmail.com

I downloaded your app, and i noticed that the other person must have Tango also installed, not fun. Also it does not have move to SD card, you should put that in. Maybe you should make this universal video chat app, tango can talk to anyone with a video camera, does not have to have tango also, like tango to video pc, tango to QIK. That be a much better app.
That would be an order of magnitude more difficult than simply making people use the same app on both ends. You'd have to reverse engineer other video chat services so you could send the info needed to them in a format they can understand.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty