Wifi not working need help.

acstewart82

Android Lover
May 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm running myn two point two rls 5 with the sbc full hdmi mirroring kernel. Not sure if any other info is needed but can be provided upon request. My phone detects my network as well as my network at work but always stays on obtaining ip address and never actually connects. Any help resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Hopefully this issue can be resolved quickly as having no WiFi sucks.

midmofan

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Try turning off and on the wireless router. Not sure why that works sometimes but it seems to, evo seems to have issues with certain routers. Of course, you might not be able to do that at work but give it a shot at home.

SSjon

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I had this same issue, only fix it to turn WiFi off, go into recovery and reflash your rom + kernel. It seems to happen to me a lot after flashing a new kernel. But works every time I reflash.

acstewart82

Android Lover
May 22, 2010
Visit site
Went back to the stock ota deodexed Rom and kernel and still no luck. It sees my WiFi and says its obtaining an ip address but never does. Once again any help would be greatly appreciated as I have exhausted all the options I can think of.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana