Which version of sense?

firelightx

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
So, the announcement doesn't confirm whether it's sense 3.0, 3.5, 2.0, or what. The picture doesn't give away any tell-tale 3.0 signs, either. This is exactly the kind of phone I've been looking for, but 3.0 is a must. Does anyone have any info on this?

SuperWario89

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
the first i heard of this phone was when i saw the announcement on the AC homepage.. i'm just as surprised/lost about what the deal is with this phone as you are lol

firelightx

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Well it's not the single core that keeps the EVO 4G from getting 3.0. It was the ARM version of the processor (one of those details they don't talk about as much.)

Proof of this is in the HTC Rhyme, that lady's phone they announced in Sept. It's a single core phone with specs almost identical to the EVO Design, but it's running Sense 3.5. Normally I'd take that to be a good sign (and I do) but I'm kiiiinda hoping for some more confirmation. It's weird because normally HTC announcements will tell you which version of Sense is on board.

djw39

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
If I'm not mistaken this would be the highest pixel density non-pentile display on an Android device. I got the Nexus S 4G, I'd be interested to see a comparison of the two screens.

Darrkman

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Just saw an unboxing from a rival site and you see that its running Sense 3.x (might be 3.5). Here is the video:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjHyAjUATnY[/YT]

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89