Used prices

t2igg

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi, my daughters each have an htc evo shift from sprint. They're about a year old. (The phones, not my daughters, lol.) .....Anyway, any opinion on what they'd be worth to sell? They're in condition. I was told I'd get a better price selling them online than trading for a new phone.

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
The slide out keyboard does not appeal to as many users as they would like it to. l like physical keyboards, but they add too much bulk to devices nowadays, in my opinion. l am sure there are others out there with the same opinion.

That being said, it looks Sprint is selling them new for $99 now. If you trade the phones in, you definitely won't get much for them, as the company will have to refurbish the devices and resell them to make their money back. That is the problem with trading in, someone needs to make out on the deal, and it is usually the store.

You can make more by selling your own devices, like on ebay or Amazon, or even locally. After checking on Amazon, it appears that there are some people selling new for around $150. That would mean that with your two being used, they would probably go for around $100 each.

Please keep in mind that this is just my personal opinion, you could possibly get more for them.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Sell it on Swappa. There are still some QWERTY keyboard lovers out there. Not a lot but they are still out there.

$100-125 is about the estimated price range you could probably sell it for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty