is anyone using a voice to text?

kristi

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I'd anyone using a voice to text..a free voice to text? If which one. I am curious cuz I would like to try one but not sure which one to go with.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
The one that comes with Android for me is the best there is. Don't you have a voice to text microphone key on your keyboard? Other then that Vlingo also works very well.

kristi

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
No I don't see one. What's it look like? I had the lg optimus s for a few weeks and that one had the option as soon as I hit the voicemail icon but this one is not so I was kind of wondering if that was an lg option. Anymore step by step instructions would be appreciated because I am obviously missing something...

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
It's on the software on screen keyboard in the bottom left corner. Just pick a text area where you want to inter the text then tap the microphone.

this is a voice recognition test

Just used it to type ^

Cool,
Dave

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
YouMail is a popular choice for voicemail to text.
You can also have messages read to you outloud from the keyboard the same way as the text to speech. Works for SMS and i believe email, not too sure about email. I dont really use the feature. When you receive a message, on the keyboard is a key for reading messages out loud. Its next to the microphone key.

Reactions: kristi

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87