Font size on the Flyer

waynew73

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Really loving the Flyer, but my one issue is the font size and screen rendering. I have the Tab as well and some apps that use more screen real estate and display bigger (but still not full screen on Tab) are actually displaying much smaller on Flyer and yet both are 7 inch devices. I'm not sure if it's 2.3 affecting it or what. But it's annoying. Even the Facebook app, which although takes up the full screen, still displays the individual buttons like messages, chat, etc as smaller than on the Tab. Overall Font size seems much smaller and even on some apps even where Ibcan change font size won't actually change even after I change it.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P512 using Tapatalk

funkeruski

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I've got a Galaxy Tab also and have noticed the same thing. I posted about this yesterday in my post entitled "4 Questions." I figure there has got to be a setting somewhere that will address this, but I've been unable to find it.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P512 using Tapatalk

IIJBII

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I believe it has to do with the resolution difference from the Tab to the Flyer.

Not sure if there's an app/setting to fix this.

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I am almost positive that I tweaked a font size setting on my Flyer but I can't find the location now. :( My vision is slightly low but I can clearly read websites on my Flyer. I will continue to look for where I might have done that and post to you if I find it . . .