Extended battery for hero

Mopar

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know where to buy an extended battery for the sprint hero? I found a few places but they were in the UK or Hong Kong. Want to order in the USA. Thanks guys

sweetwil23

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
its not worth to get the 1750. wait for the extended. should be about 2600. almost double the standard. as said above, its coming soon. also there is no other maker for them so dont be fooled by sites saying they have it. just FYI

Mopar

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I bought the 1750 mah battery from seidioonline. I've cycled it four times so far and it keeps getting better. So far I am getting about an hr and half more from it. It should get better as it charges and discharges. I thought about the 3500mAh but I think I will wait. So far this one does it for me.

sparda07

Android Supporter
Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
I'm looking into the 3500mah battery myself and i think i'll wait till they release it sounds like a better deal than the 1750mah battery

sprint_fan

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
Only thing with the larger battery is I would want to make sure the new back cover doesn't obstruct the camera lens. The Pre had troubles with this on it's flash, I think.

Ginbill

Oct 30, 2009
ohhjohn.tumblr.com
I bought my friend the extended batt for her birthday for her Palm Pre and she said her phone hasn't needed to be charged for two days and it hasn't been interfering with her camera either. I guess it just depends.

I am definitely going to pick one up for myself once they release them.