Does anyone use Footprints?

zeravla531

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
I used it on a recent trip and it was a pretty nice app to record certain locations. For instance we went to this incredible restaurant, so i made a Footprint and put some notes on the food selection and such. I never really used this app prior, but i guess it's cool to reflect back on or use it to remember to go back somewhere.

Is there a way to view these Footprints on a computer that anyone knows of?

TuffDadSF

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I use it!

I live in San Francisco and use it to point out special places I like to go to or restaurants I eat at. I usually include my son in the picture which makes it a bit of a photo album, too.

I am thinking of using it for geotagging interesting graffiti I see around the city, too. But it would be cool to be able to share the information on a computer or on the internet.

kennyidaho

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
I've never used it besides playing with to see what it does. The area I live in is pretty small and I know where most everything is...GPS is useless here and I really wonder about people who use it to navigate our town. So I don't have much need to tag photos of place I've been in town.

However I might be going to Texas soon so it will be cool for that since I've never been there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38