Problem: This build is for develpment purposes only...

Criticalmass

Feb 16, 2020
Visit site
Hi all,
I do hope this is the forum to ask this. I have unlocked the bootloader in my HTC 1A9 (hiaeuhl) I have been trying to load Lineage OS onto it but I can't get it play ball. I have managed to install Linaeage and Gapps from the sd card, and it goes through the motions and declares success. But when I reboot it boots almost immediately boots into a white screen that says "This build is for development purposes only. Do not distribute outside of HTC without HTC's permission. Failure to comply may lead to legal action". It stays on this screen and won't go further.

I have searched high and low for an answer to no avail. This is not an unheard of problem but none of the solutions offered apply to my situation. If this isn't the forum for such a question, I apologise. But if anybody can assist me I'd appreciate it.

Criticalmass

Feb 16, 2020
Visit site
No I found Lineage 14.1 for my particular HTC which is a one a9, hiaeuhl compared to another which is hiaeul. I found Lineage for both of these plus the G Apps for the correct android version. I have the links on my other pc which I can dig up if need be. I am aware that Lineage now don't have that OS on their site.

I forgot to say that I did manage to unlock the bootloader on this, but is is still s-on....I can't seem to find out is this is what is mucking things up. Its not real clear how I can things to s-off at any rate. I'll have another at things later today and see if I can't crack this.

Criticalmass

Feb 16, 2020
Visit site
No I found Lineage 14.1 for my particular HTC which is a one a9, hiaeuhl compared to another which is hiaeul. I found Lineage for both of these plus the G Apps for the correct android version. I have the links on my other pc which I can dig up if need be. I am aware that Lineage now don't have that OS on their site.

I forgot to say that I did manage to unlock the bootloader on this, but is is still s-on....I can't seem to find out is this is what is mucking things up. Its not real clear how I can things to s-off at any rate. I'll have another at things later today and see if I can't crack this.