Question about the alarm app.

elysm1

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I've been reading every review I can about the One, and they're all very informative. I have yet to see anything, specifically about the alarm app. The only reason that I have any questions about it is because in a review that I read, though I can't remember which, there was some mention to the fact that the alarm app was a little lacking. Is there anyone out there that could tell me why, or in what areas it's lacking? Can I set multiple alarms? Is there a widget like I once had with my GS3 before Jelly Bean? I know that this is a very small detail to be concerned with, but I live and die by the alarm....it's pretty pathetic really....

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
You aren't the only one...I use the Alarm on my cell phones religiously. I've always found the alarm app included with Sense on HTC devices to be more than sufficient for my needs, and it has historically allowed you to add quite a few. I know I've had as many as six or seven alarms scheduled simultaneously at times, but not sure if there is a max. That said, it would be interesting to know if there are any changes to the alarm app in Sense 5 compared to the prior flavors of Sense.

smair82

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I can't see any real difference having just moved from a note 2 to the one, I can set snooze times alarm volume different tones and repeat days. Just as good if not easier to be honest

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I use clock jb+ for my clock rather than the sense or tw clock apps. Never had a reliability or feature problem. There's always plenty of options

Sent from my Note 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87