Turn screen on when getting emails and texts, and repeat alerts?

PittsDriver

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way in settings that I am not seeing, or an app, that can turn the screen on when alerts come in? Also, is there a way to have the notification LED stay on until an alert is cleared, and get repeat audio alerts?

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way in settings that I am not seeing, or an app, that can turn the screen on when alerts come in? Also, is there a way to have the notification LED stay on until an alert is cleared, and get repeat audio alerts?
Download Lightflow. Can do most of that.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

Awake

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Download Lightflow. Can do most of that.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

I am trying out Lightflow right now, one thing I've noticed is the LED is continuous even when there aren't any new messages. I've tried everything to disable that. Do you have any Ideas?

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
For which notification type?

PittsDriver

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
What doesn't Lightflow do that I am looking for? I will give it a shot, I just don't want to buy it and have it not meet my needs.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
There is a free version.

PittsDriver

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Tried the lite version and it wasn't really what I was looking for. I have Phone Notifier and it is exactly what I am looking for, except it only works for SMS, MMS and missed calls. I would like an app that would allow me to select apps like email and Facebook.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Tried the lite version and it wasn't really what I was looking for. I have Phone Notifier and it is exactly what I am looking for, except it only works for SMS, MMS and missed calls. I would like an app that would allow me to select apps like email and Facebook.

LightFlow does that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member