Htc One (T-mobile) using Net10

bert_maverick

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I purchased a Htc One & tried using T-mobile service but where I'm @ I'm using At&t towers and the deal breaker is I'm getting 2g speeds & since I'm considered roaming I only get 50mb, not to mention I'm paying T-mobile for unlimited mins & text with 2.5gb of data!
I decided to go with Net10 & I ordered my sims card off eBay for a 1.99 and when I got it I contacted Net10 & they helped with the rest, I gotta say I'm very impressed with the service because I get unlimited everything with 4g speeds & everything works, talking about picture messaging & all that good stuff ! Here's the great thing about Net10, I enrolled for auto refill & my bill is 45 a month !!? If anybody needs any help or anything contact me & I'll do my best to help ya...

estebancam

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Wait wait wait.... So you purchased a T-Mobile HTC One and that didn't work on T-Mobile because they were roaming on AT&T but then you took the same device and activated it with an Net10 SIM card and that worked on 4G?

I'm sorry, but I was under the impression that Net10 SIM cards roamed on T-Mobile.

Posted via Android Central App

yapkuen

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Wait wait wait.... So you purchased a T-Mobile HTC One and that didn't work on T-Mobile because they were roaming on AT&T but then you took the same device and activated it with an Net10 SIM card and that worked on 4G?

I'm sorry, but I was under the impression that Net10 SIM cards roamed on T-Mobile.

Posted via Android Central App

Net10 used to also offer AT&T compatible SIMs. Since the OP bought his card from eBay, it might have been one of those.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

billducham9090

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
I purchased a Htc One & tried using T-mobile service but where I'm @ I'm using At&t towers and the deal breaker is I'm getting 2g speeds & since I'm considered roaming I only get 50mb, not to mention I'm paying T-mobile for unlimited mins & text with 2.5gb of data!
I decided to go with Net10 & I ordered my sims card off eBay for a 1.99 and when I got it I contacted Net10 & they helped with the rest, I gotta say I'm very impressed with the service because I get unlimited everything with 4g speeds & everything works, talking about picture messaging & all that good stuff ! Here's the great thing about Net10, I enrolled for auto refill & my bill is 45 a month !!? If anybody needs any help or anything contact me & I'll do my best to help ya...

Yes I am looking to buy an HTC One from a guy offline and his carrier is sprint. I have used net10 for a long time now and I am currently in Afghanistan and coming home soon and wanted to buy a HTC One and use it on Net10 and I just wanted to make sure this was the brand new HTC One that you used and not the HTC One X and wanted to make sure that I could use it if it was a sprint phone. I heard that sprint phones work on a different signal or something like that and that a sprint phone will not work with Net10. When I go to the net10 site I click on the bring your own phone part and it says that the phone is compatible but some models of the phone are not compatible. Please let me know if you have some info for me! Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non