Car Mounting Solutions

tsl1421

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I would love to get some ideas on everyone's favorite solution for car mounting the HTC One. I can't decide between one that is a windshield mount or one that mounts to another part of the car such as the air vents. I do use a case and would prefer to leave it on when mounting in the car so the the OEM HTC car dock would not work. I've looked into some universal mounts, as well as two piece systems like those at Pro Clip USA. Please post what works best for you and what you might recommend. Any and all help is much appreciated...thanks!

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I've got a Brodit kit for my car...instead of a particular kind of holder for each phone though, I've got the universal (adjustable) holder so my wife's BB will go in too when she has the car...

Great bit of quality kit and will deffo be getting this from now on, in every car I have!

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't have the HTC, but I have been using the ProClip on my last three phones. Its the best accessory that I have and it works with a thin case (if you get the adjustable mount). In my opinion, it's worth every dollar that they charge for it!

Pat McGroin

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I just got this one: Amazon.com: Caseology One-Touch CD Slot Universal Smartphone Car Mount Holder Cradle (expands 2.16" to 3.9") for Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 Note 2 HTC One M7 Apple iPhone 5 4S Google Nexus 4 5: Cell Phones & Accessories http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2859242 it mounts in the CD player slot and is auto adjustable to the size of the phone, so case size does not matter. It does jiggle a bit while driving, but I guess I am not supposed to be looking at it while driving anyway.

davidtm

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I don't have the HTC, but I have been using the ProClip on my last three phones. Its the best accessory that I have and it works with a thin case (if you get the adjustable mount). In my opinion, it's worth every dollar that they charge for it!

This ^^^

HipHapaSole

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I have the iOttie Amazon.com: iOttie Easy Flex2 Windshield Dashboard Car Mount Holder Cradle Desk Mount for iPhone 5 4S 4 3GS iPod Touch Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 S2 Nokia Lumia 920 HTC OneX EVO 4G Rhyme DROID RAZR MAXX Google Nexus LG Optimus G BlackBerry Z10 Torch Compac

There was a groupon for it couple weeks ago for 8.99, and this is a really good mount. The suction is really good and you can mount it on the dash or window. Also it's not bulky, and was surprised at how small it was. I would recommend this one.

kalex

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
I use Breffo Spiderpodium. Have it inserted into one of the ac ducts and works great with any phone I had. IPhone 4/5, nexus 4 and now HTC one

Posted via Android Central App

Daspoo

May 27, 2013
Visit site

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I got my mount when I owned a old g2 when I was with t mobile.. It was a universal mount. It works great for me.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371512267174.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371512267174.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 15

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non