How to resume after sleep?

mbrown333

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
So I'm a somewhat recent convert from the iPhone to the HTC One. I'm not totally new to Android (I had an Android tablet for a while), but I can't seem to solve this one issue. On the iPhone and iPad, whenever I'm doing something and either turn off the screen or it times out, when I turn it back on it goes right back to what I was doing...app or paused video or whatever. On the HTC One, when I resume after timeout or screen off, it always goes back to the home screen. WHY?!? It's so frustrating, and the one thing I wish it would do like the iPhone. I don't miss anything else from iOS, but I do miss that.

So I got to thinking, as customizable as Android is, there HAS to be a way to get it to go back to what I was doing when I turn it back on. Can anyone help me figure out how to do this? FYI, I'm also using Nova Launcher...from what I've read that shouldn't have anything to do with it, but you never know. Any help would be much appreciated!

mbrown333

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I had tried that, but it didn't help. Then I remembered I had put a custom lock screen on. Once I took that off, it seems to be working. THANK YOU! Sometimes it's right in front of you.

freakshow999

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I use Widget Locker for a custom lock screen it gives you the option to return to home screen or last app in its' settings.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez