2 questions

lEssence

May 8, 2013
Visit site
My apologies if these questions have already been covered on another forum.

1. About the drop down notification bar.
When you use one finger you get your notifications. When you use 2 fingers you get your toggle options.
Is there any way to make it so when I use one finger the toggle options show instead of the notifications.

2. Will 4.4 allow for full album art lock screen on Google play music ? I'm currently using doubletwist music player to get the nice music lock screen. HTC sense music lock screen is pretty ugly I must say

Thanks for your time

Posted via Android Central App

anon(7894520)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
not without a third party launcher that will let you customise gestures.

Sense 5.5 improves on the lockscreen music controls - it brings a thumbnail picture of the album and has a progress bar of the music that is playing.

i quite like it because its clean, unobtrusive, elegant and functional.

i used to find the picture album occupying the whole screen on the iphone rather distasteful myself. it was always distorted and in low resolution and it polluted my lock screen.

but to each his own i suppose.

anon(7894520)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
My apologies if these questions have already been covered on another forum.

1. About the drop down notification bar.
When you use one finger you get your notifications. When you use 2 fingers you get your toggle options.
Is there any way to make it so when I use one finger the toggle options show instead of the notifications.

Have you tried notification toggle app from the play store?

It will add a row of toggles to your notification screen and allow you to customise the toggles you want, colours and so on.

lEssence

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried notification toggle app from the play store?

It will add a row of toggles to your notification screen and allow you to customise the toggles you want, colours and so on.

Yeah I'm using that right now, but I like how the toggles look in a grid with my picture. I'm just being picky I guess haha