Faulty camera after receiving back from repair centre!?

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
So today I got my HTC One back from the HTC repair centre, it was not powering on at all before I sent it in.
Set it up and all that jazz, then I wanted to take a picture and it is just a blurry mess, it looks great for around 10 seconds then loses all focus and I have to clear data and force stop the camera app for a 1 in 10 chance it will focus for another 10 seconds before going blurry again.

I just got off live chat with them again and their response was send it in again. I have arranged for them to pick it up but I had to have a day off work today to wait in for it and not looking forward to doing the same, so just wondering if anyone knows whats up and have a fix that won't require me waiting over a week for my phone back?
And am I entitled to any kind of compensation for it being returned not in full working order?

Here is some pics I took, as you can see it is messed up, was working fine before the phone shut down before the last repair....

IMAG0001.jpg
IMAG0003.jpg
IMAG0004.jpg
IMAG0005.jpg

Jrocker23

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Call them back and ask
For overnight service both ways.

I had the camera replaced and the phone came back with an uneven screen. I called them and they asked to send it back so I asked for overnight service and they approved.

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Just got off the phone with them but they said the usual 'We are only a call centre and I can only put it up for repair, 7-10 days'.....
Another week or more without my phone again I guess and more time off work.... yipee.... :-\