Nfm127

May 17, 2015
Visit site
My friend dropped my phone into my hottub, everything seemed fine, then i opened up SnapChat and recorded a video, after i stopped recording the video was frozen and my phone, had to force shut down snapchat and now opening up snapchat or any application that uses your camera like Instagram, Snapchat, Stock Camera app, etc... all say something along the lines of Unable to connect to camera. I shut the phone down to restart it but got stuck in an infinite boot loop. Where you turn your phone on, it buzzes says HTC One and that is it. Goes black, and restarts. I've tried using the bootloader thing to Recover, Factory reset, and whatever other options that would be helpful. Nothing "works" i can't factory reset, when i press it, it goes straight to the same HTC One screen with the buzz, as does everything else other then shutting the phone down. I did, at one point leave the phone for like 30 mins to 1 hour and it started up, with the familar AT&T ring and everything. Camera still didnt work, but i was happy the phone started up. So then i tried factory resetting with the phone on, like going into settings, going to backup and reset and resetting the phone from there, i backed everything up on HTC sync (which little did i know doesn't work the best, as absolutely nothing was transfered back after the factory reset was complete) and first thing i tried was the camera. it worked! Then i started installing all of my apps again, and all that jazz, went into snapchat logged in, and boom black screen. Camera isn't working anymore. So then i shut the phone off, and now im stuck in the infinite boot loop again, and can't get out. I've waited well over 30 to 45 mins and still nothing. Have tried the bootloader things, still nothing. I'm getting really annoyed and getting really pissed at my friend for dropping my phone into the hottub as i don't have insurance on the phone and don't have money for any phone. I don't really know if this is hottub related, or Snapchat is ******* with the software in my phone and doing this ****. If i get the phone booted up im going to reset it again, and then play around with the camera app to see if it does what snapchat is doing. Anyhow, if you have any tips or tricks i'd really like to know them. Thanks.

vbdwork

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Anyhow, if you have any tips or tricks i'd really like to know them. Thanks.

It's too late now. No software fix for hardware damages. The longer you play with it the bigger the damage gets. You had to turn off the phone immediately and put it in a bag of rice for at least 48h. This way you had a chance to save the device. You need a new phone now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87