HTC One (M8): Store availability?

Codeworks

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Hello, all.

Although I have seen a few threads about shipping and expected delivery times, has anyone actually seen these in store yet? Demo models or available stock?

I was at an ATT store yesterday and asked about it and of course they showed me the existing M7 (2013 model) and told me that they had no information on a new model coming out :) I know they just sell the stuff, but I was hoping for a little more information than that!

Sprint? Verizon? ATT? Anyone seen these in store?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: Store availability?

Hello, all.

Although I have seen a few threads about shipping and expected delivery times, has anyone actually seen these in store yet? Demo models or available stock?

I was at an ATT store yesterday and asked about it and of course they showed me the existing M7 (2013 model) and told me that they had no information on a new model coming out :) I know they just sell the stuff, but I was hoping for a little more information than that!

Sprint? Verizon? ATT? Anyone seen these in store?

Thanks.

The 3 or 4 larger Verizon stores here in northern Alabama all have them and have since day one. They also have the dot case in stock.

Posted via Android Central App

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site

From what I read Verizon has exclusivity on selling them in store, as well as the silver color, until April 10th. All the other carriers can only sell it online

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site

I thought it was the 11th but either way.......
From what I read Verizon has exclusivity on selling them in store, as well as the silver color, until April 10th. All the other carriers can only sell it online