HTC One (M8): Sprint Users, I need SERIOUS help/have some questions.

Freshy03

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: Sprint Users, I need SERIOUS help/have some questions.

I'm going through this same thing right now... Called Sprint and went to Sprint store and they tried to charge me a $35 restocking fee to exchange It

Posted via Android Central App

hachsa

May 19, 2010
Visit site

I'm going through this same thing right now... Called Sprint and went to Sprint store and they tried to charge me a $35 restocking fee to exchange It

They shouldn't be since 1) your phone's not working and you shouldn't be past your two-week return policy. 2) I think the restocking fee only applies to exchanging to do a different, not swapping for the same one you have.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

They're crazy!
They should not do that!

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

They shouldn't be since 1) your phone's not working and you shouldn't be past your two-week return policy. 2) I think the restocking fee only applies to exchanging to do a different, not swapping for the same one you have.

Yes!
That is correct!

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

Freshy03

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site

Thanks I'm going into the Sprint store today to exchange it

Freshy03

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site

Yeah, I'm a user there too. I got my phone replaced today though.
Thanks!!

Is your new phone working well?? What hardware build # is it?? Mine is a 0005

hachsa

May 19, 2010
Visit site

Is your new phone working well?? What hardware build # is it?? Mine is a 0005

Yeah it is. But still the same hardware version as before, 0005.

I really think it's a network issue with Sprint =/

juststart

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site

I'm having so many problems with the phone and I actually exchanged it for a new one in the store. I want to know if people on Sprint with the S5 are experiencing the same thing. I would totally swap if I knew the S5 worked better.

I think I may have screwed myself because I had the G2 and returned it to wait for the M8. I don't think I can return the M8 for the S5 but my N5 and iPhone never had issues like this. I'm wondering if it's just Spark related issues and I should wait or not.

ollieg

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site

Interesting. I was encountering the LTE error on my HTC One M7. It took me awhile to remember the problems started after an OS update.

ollieg

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site

Interesting. I was encountering the LTE error on my HTC One M7. It took me awhile to remember the problems started after an OS update.
Dude!
I went back to my old M7, the one that's supposedly been deactivated. It still has 3G working! Shouldn't it be off and my new phone ON?

rbreban

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I had the exact same problem with my wife m8. The first day was working fine the next day was unusable. After all options out the table I exchange the phone and walla everything is going well. I convinced her to switch carriers and she was about to kill me. Harman kardon edition.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress