Slickwraps

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Thinking of trying out the slickwraps. Which would you guys recommend on the gun metal HTC One M8?

Posted via Android Central App

raymaane

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Was just on the website. For style wise I was leaning toward the cork or the wood finish wrap. I dunno, it looks so cool to me. Solid colors could be cool too, but wild is a bit more fine.

What did you have in mind?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Was just on the website. For style wise I was leaning toward the cork or the wood finish wrap. I dunno, it looks so cool to me. Solid colors could be cool too, but wild is a bit more fine.

What did you have in mind?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

Wood, cork or leather.

jtc303

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Just ordered the black carbon fiber the other day, will report back once I get it

esabatu4.jpg

Almost got the cherry wood...Those are very cool

[JTC ONE m8]

jtc303

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Just ordered the black carbon fiber the other day, will report back once I get it

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/03/esabatu4.jpg

Almost got the cherry wood...Those are very cool

[JTC ONE m8]
Ok, so I just got done installing it to my phone... here are my thoughts.

The feel: Very nice, exactly what I would expect of a carbon fiber "sticker"... seems very good quality material, not easily rip-able, can most likely take a lot of abuse.

The fit: Could be better.... there are parts on the sides and edges that need a lot of pressure and massaging to stay on, and even after its not sticking to the phone as well as I'd like... good enough but not ideal. Also the cuts could be better and coverage could be a little more precise, I can still see parts of my phone after application - I would prefer if I didn't.

The screen protector: straight garbage - don't plan on using this as it has no interest in sticking/staying on the screen.

The looks: pretty cool, again looks like I expect carbon fiber to look

Overall Grade: B to B+
Maybe other wraps perform better in regards to fit than the presumably thicker carbon fiber. I'm not terribly disappointed in this product, but there is definitely room for improvement, even at 20 bucks.

I have no way of taking a picture right now but I will take a couple tomorrow with my buddy's phone. Hope this helps :)

donhr

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Hey Everyone,

I'm here if anyone has any questions or needs help!

Weston
Slickwraps

Hi weston,

I made an order last week for a chrome slickwraps for my M8. Order number 211353.

I got an email acknowledging the order but no further email saying it was shipped. One email to you following up the unshipped order was unanswered.

On your am Website yesterday , i chatted with someone and was informed it was out of stock. And he couldn't do anything about it. My problem with that is during the order made it said the item is in stock.

???

donhr

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Not answering emails. Not answeting this post.

There goes ur customer service...

hdradaza

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
So I finally got a hold of a "Matt B" on their live chat. They refunded my order since it was out of stock. I told him that their website still doesnt list the item as out of stock and are they gonna update it so others wont go through what Im going through... here it goes

Client
Thank you
11:20 pm now is it so hard to update your inventory in web ? so it doesnt seem like you just want our orders and not ship out till later.

Matt B.
I do not handle the website so I do not know what is required to update it. I have issued the refund, is there anything else I can help you with?

so much for customer service.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa