HTC One M9 Plus

Jeff Leatherman

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
So I am looking at getting a new phone in the somewhat near future. And I really like the specs of the M9+... However I have heard that there are no plans to bring it to the US market.

Is it at all feasible to get a Chinese M9+ and bring it over to a US Carrier (Cricket)

nuraman00

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
I found a seller on eBay who is from the USA.

If I get it, will it work on AT&T?

I've been looking at this phone the past few days. Was debating between this and the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.

Speedygi

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
The graphics processor of the M9+ is a Mali, you would do better to just get the normal M9.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

neo905

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
I just don't get the fascination with going out of your way to get this phone when there are so many better options out there including the M9 to be honest.

Posted via the Android Central App

ElisaAndroid

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
dual camera behind the machine include 20MP main camera (Export f / 2.2, dual flash light support) and 2.1MP secondary camera to capture the depth of field, support post-image processing (pre-focus shooting later) analog as dual cameras on the HTC One M8. Camera front of the machine is similar to One M9, the 4MP camera with a large sensor UltraPixel (1/3 inch) and large point size (2μm) help capture beautiful selfie.
Additionally, you can also take advantage of the famous HTC applications Eye Experience software provides advanced editing tools and effects to create unique light of their own. I like HTC One M9

stephenju

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
No.

Posted via the Android Central App

Not sure why you said that but M9+ does supports HSDPA bands 850 MHz and 1900 MHz, which AT&T (thus Cricket) uses. It doesn't support any of the LTE bands in US but Cricket limits the downstream to 8 Mbps and 4 Mbps on LTE and HSDPA respectively anyways.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty