Time is wrong on my HTC One M9, how can I fix it?

A

AC Question

Time is wrong on my htc one m9

Ever since the time change that happened on Nov 1, 2015. My time has been acting up, it will read incorrect time but with right location "Windsor, ON" and then it use to go back after I played with it for a bit, but now it won't go back at all unless I change the time to manual, however when I go into the clock icon it still shows an incorrect time. I have not opened any "strange" links nor have I gotten any weird calls. This has been very frusting because it has woken me up at incorrect times using the alarm clock because my phone thinks its actually an hour and a half ahead of time. I use to have only the automatic date and time checked off, I have tried checking off the automatic time zone as well (reminder my location is always showing correct) this has not worked, i've also tried restarting my phone with the power button and the up volumn button this did not work, i've tried leaving my phone off for more then 5 mins also did not work, i've also checked to see if there is any updates for my phone, and there is none. My husband is with a different carrier however has the same phone and he is having the same issues.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Time is wrong on my htc one m9

Automatic is the time and date at the tower your phone is connected to. Call your carrier and ask if they have a problem with the tower times in your area. (They may not know they do, and they'll want to fix it.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez