UXToolkit HTC One M7 (Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, S-OFF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Clark

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Wizzrah's HTC One M7/M7WLS Toolkit!

I could have done with this today, instead of pulling out my hair trying to root I could have used this. Ah well, will come in handy for returning to stock I suppose.

Well done Dev.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

I could have done with this today, instead of pulling out my hair trying to root I could have used this. Ah well, will come in handy for returning to stock I suppose.

Well done Dev.

Thanks fellow androidcentral user! But how would you use this to return to stock? :p that actually gave me another idea for a toolkit.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

d.rising86

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site

Did not work, bro. I got TWRP on my phone, it works perfectly. I flashed the SuperSU to my phone, it shows up in my app drawer, i can open it, but nothing is getting root access. No prompts from SU or anything. 'tf?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Did not work, bro. I got TWRP on my phone, it works perfectly. I flashed the SuperSU to my phone, it shows up in my app drawer, i can open it, but nothing is getting root access. No prompts from SU or anything. 'tf?

Flash this supersu: Supersu

Edit: This is an out of date version of supersu.

Last edited:

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Hey guys, made v2.0 and it should work on 32bit now... Also updated SuperSU version.

remlle

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site

think this will work on 4.4.???
Edit---
Took the plunge tried this with my GPe One with 4.4 and it rooted the system as it did with 4.3.

Last edited:

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

v3.0 is out with a new design and updated version of SuperSU (v1.80). More code went into this version so enjoy!

P.S Working on implementing S-OFF.

cell2012

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

Will this work for HTC First? Can seem to find any all in one they are all non existent.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Will this work for HTC First? Can seem to find any all in one they are all non existent.

Ironically, I am making an all in one for the HTC first :) Please wait. Thanks.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

cell2012

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

Awesome. Do you think KK could ever work on this phone? I wont have my phone till Wed or Thrus. Im just researching now the root and cwm and rom and kernel of this phone so ill be ready.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Hey guys, I moved my dev website domain and bought a security certificate from Comodo so it now comes with HTTPS :)

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Awesome. Do you think KK could ever work on this phone? I wont have my phone till Wed or Thrus. Im just researching now the root and cwm and rom and kernel of this phone so ill be ready.

It might if someone develops a kit kat rom for the first. I mean, I personally made my own kit kat rom for the HTC One XL so I don't see why not.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Is your AIO going to be easier to unlock bootloader than the HTC dev website?

Good news, just finished the HTC First toolkit. Currently updating my dev website and posting it here and on xda.
-Wizzrah

cell2012

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

Is it possible you could add from start to finish on your tool kit page how to put phone into fastboot etc usb debugging all that in a simple way for noobies. Btw the kit looks awesome and simple. Cant wait to get my phone in few days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty