White or Gray?

Bluecamelguy

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm on the fence, but I think I'm going for the gray. Though, I am actually warming to that almost ceramic quality white. What's the consensus for you guys?

Noble.Four

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
The white is really slick. Definitely stands out from anything on the market currently. I feel like gray is a bit played out. Look at them both in person if you're on the fence. But when I saw the white, I immediately ordered it.

Rabble rabble rabble.

I Monarch

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I have a grey one, and I'm getting the white one from the lovely folks at HTC next week. best of both worlds- quad-core and dual-core models for each pocket!

jdot104

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I love both looks, but I'm going with gray simply because I think the white will get dingy in the long run unless it has a case on at all times. Plus I just like for my phones to be dark in color.

Jerome86

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
White is where it's at. Then if you like put a case on it. Maybe a thin tpu style to alter colors. But eventually might get the otterbox commuter they show on AT&T web site. Not for 40 bucks though. Ouch.

neoenigma

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
The white version is what made me think it was the most beautiful phone I've ever seen. The gray one looks more typical. If I can stomach the horrible storage space, ill get a white phone. I still haven't decided.

TheBowser17

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I went with the white, and sad to say but I'm a tool and went with the white Beats Solo headset to match it, the white with the small red accents on both (although it is just the red beats logo) is just too sweet to pass up, it just looks so crisp and clean...

5tephen

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I preordered a white one, off contract. I'm never very interested in Android, but this phone is too beautiful to pass up even if I only just try it out instead of keeping it at least I'll give it a fair shake.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38