Free Dropbox storage

BigTex

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
This may be a stupid question but here it goes. I have had a "paid" dropbox account for some time. How do I get the free space too ?

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

tbonn41fn

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Dropbox has you jump through hoops, make a purchase before you get free storage. I did that then I stop because of that. I just get what they offer for free

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Android Central Forums

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
This may be a stupid question but here it goes. I have had a "paid" dropbox account for some time. How do I get the free space too ?

Dropbox.com/gs follow the steps.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Sadly, it appears that AT&T has "opted out" of the 25Gb Dropbox promotion..

Figures..

Really? Damn. They have me the paper work and everything. Was looking forward to that with photo sync.

jlh73

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I have the free 23g of storage. I know u start with 2 g. What happens after the 2 year promotion is up ?

rnich120

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah but by then, there will be another phone out u will want and you will prob get the same dropbox offer if not better. lol

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I already had all those check marks except one, before I got the phone. I took care of the last one (going through the tour) and I do not have the extra space. Is there a step I am missing? After getting all the checks, what do you have to do to get the space?

kkapoorr

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I already had all those check marks except one, before I got the phone. I took care of the last one (going through the tour) and I do not have the extra space. Is there a step I am missing? After getting all the checks, what do you have to do to get the space?

It came automatically for me.
Got an email too.

Sent from my International HTC One X.

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Bought my one x off ebay also. It was less than a month old and I was able to get the 25g by using my desktop to complete the 5 tasks. Thanks Dropbox.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez