HTC One X Jellybean (at&t)

yash777

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
If someone on here isn't a fan of Sense ROMs, like me try flashing the CM10.1 4.2.2 on the One X. I just love it!

Although 10.1 is still in Beta stages, but the Betas are giving me decent battery life.

Chuck Gunning

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
I would really love to flash viperxl. I am so done waiting for JB. I'm worried though... I never have unlocked a phone etc.. do u have a comprehensive guide to pull this off?? Any help would be great!!
Chuck

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I would really love to flash viperxl. I am so done waiting for JB. I'm worried though... I never have unlocked a phone etc.. do u have a comprehensive guide to pull this off?? Any help would be great!!
Chuck

After you unlock it, do the S-OFF method... makes flashing easier, and you can flash radios too

yash777

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Thank u so much. Does the GUI have step by step instructions? I really don't want to brick my phone.

Its noob proof. Every Att guy I see roots and flashes using the toolkit. Don't worry bricking your phone is harder than rooting it as long as you follow instructions posted.

Bear412

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I think I'm just going to root my phone. I thought the one x was a flagship phone, you'd think they would at least give it some love.

tcm1969

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Is it relatively easy to do? I've never done anything of that sort. I'd hate to screw up my phone.

I was exactly the same way but I was shocked at how easy it all was! Read through some of these threads and ask questions.

From my HTC One X running ViperXL 3.2

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Is it relatively easy to do? I've never done anything of that sort. I'd hate to screw up my phone.

Use the all in one toolkit over at xda (make sure it's the one for one XL) and only flash Roms for the one XL (Evita)--that is if you have an AT&T/Rogers/Telstra one x

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Got it to change my CID, got the .bin file, but it won't unlock the boot loader. Data transfer error. Any suggestions?

Edit-- Got it to work. Tried with different data cable. Super smooth after that. Now running Viper and very happy.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non