4.2.2 Cell Signal Loss

skullymullins

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Since rooting my device I have tried 2 different 4.2.2 ROMS.
1st. Viper XL After flashing this ROM, I really liked it,but I could not make or receive phone calls. I could text all day but no calls. Had to restore to stock.
2nd. Clean Rom 7 P1, This ROM is nice as well. I can make and receive calls with this ROM but my cell signal is always low and sometimes no service, when on stock ROM my signal is always good.

Anybody else experienced this?? I did notice that the clean rom was built off a Tmobile system, would that matter??

Thanks In Advance for any responses.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Since rooting my device I have tried 2 different 4.2.2 ROMS.
1st. Viper XL After flashing this ROM, I really liked it,but I could not make or receive phone calls. I could text all day but no calls. Had to restore to stock.
2nd. Clean Rom 7 P1, This ROM is nice as well. I can make and receive calls with this ROM but my cell signal is always low and sometimes no service, when on stock ROM my signal is always good.

Anybody else experienced this?? I did notice that the clean rom was built off a Tmobile system, would that matter??

Thanks In Advance for any responses.

You should try carbon rom. The rom I'm using. It supports LTE and I get good signal. But are you sure it's not just the area you are in? Anyways...

It's based on android 4.3.1

http://goo.im/devs/carbon/evita/nightly

Here are the nightlys. They are incredibly stable as well.

Let me know how it goes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer