Alarm volume very low!!

angelleah1981

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
I use the alarm function on my HTC One X very often. I did an update about a week ago, have been trying to use alarm in the past 3 days and the volume is very low. It has caused me to miss appointments. I'm very upset about this. Maybe it happened when I updated it? In the settings the alarm volume is turned up all the way. But when the alarm goes off it has a low volume. I have tried changing the sound and this doesn't do anything. All the other volumes seem to be working fine and are loud. Can someone please help me?

Aaron Binkley

Sep 5, 2015
Visit site
I have been having the same problem and just learned what the issue is: HTC updated their clock app to have an alarm that "gradually gets louder" so instead of going off normally with a sudden shock it starts out as quiet as a mouse and slowly gets louder so that your brain just ignores it. As far as I know they have no intention of correcting this and you will either have to download a separate app, or get an old fashioned alarm clock. I guess someone at HTC decided it was somehow better to wake up "gradually" and didn't think that other people might have a different opinion.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer