Texts not getting read via Bluetooth...

stevenriz

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
All, I just traded in my Samsung Focus S Windows Phone because of a bug I'm sure they will eventually fix and replaced it with the Vivid. I love the phone. I cannot for the life of me get it to read my texts through my bluetooth car stereo speakers that the Focus S did so wonderfully. Any ideas? I've used a few apps including vlingo that crashed the phone a few times but that still doesn't read texts/emails through the Bluetooth connection even though it says it will. Thanks!
Steve

gravage

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
For what it's worth, I have had a lot of phones and have never had one or an app that did it as well as WP7 does. It's just one of those features it does better. That being said, I have found that the accuracy of voice-to-text is much better on my Vivid than my Focus S (which I still have) and I can actually dictate punctuation again, which I missed.

stevenriz

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Agreed. After my year is up with this Vivid, I am hopeful Nokia will be out with thieir new line of Windows phones. Heck, maybe this ice cream OS will do the trick!! I think I will research new features of that os just to see...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19