Playlists and Music

KurtTX

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
What's the deal with playlists and adding/deleting music? I've read the manual but it doesn't really make sense. I created a playlist title. I uploaded some music via the USB cable. It's not clear how to get the music into this playlist. I don't see the playlist when I've hooked the phone as a disk drive to the computer. That would be the easiest but I guess you can't do that.

I started to manually, one-by-one, add songs to the playlist. But I goofed and added the same song twice. I figured I'd just delete it from the playlist, but the message said I was going to delete it from the phone.

This is all so confusing!!

Kurt

mrbro0ks

May 12, 2011
Visit site
What's the deal with playlists and adding/deleting music? I've read the manual but it doesn't really make sense. I created a playlist title. I uploaded some music via the USB cable. It's not clear how to get the music into this playlist. I don't see the playlist when I've hooked the phone as a disk drive to the computer. That would be the easiest but I guess you can't do that.

I started to manually, one-by-one, add songs to the playlist. But I goofed and added the same song twice. I figured I'd just delete it from the playlist, but the message said I was going to delete it from the phone.

This is all so confusing!!

Kurt

If you just want to put you're entire library from iTunes on your phone, I would go with iSyncr. It works great and from my experience it actually syncs media quicker than iTunes did with my old iPhone.