Huawei Mate 10 pro camera 16.9 mode

Zumasepoes

Feb 14, 2018
Visit site
Oh no, it looks like I'll have to part with my Huawei Mate 10 pro due to a camera setting. The resolution setting for 16. 9 is just not there. I can see settings for 4.3 and 18.9 but no 16.9. This is causing problems when I want to edit the photos into my videos with Adobe. It is the strangest thing.
I've have Googled it ad nauseum ad infinito with no luck.
I went into a store today where they sell the sake model and had a look in the settings and bingo, the 16.9 was there.
This post is my last ditch attempt to get some help, so I won't have to part with my phone.

Whitestar30

Aug 6, 2018
Visit site
Hi,

The second phone u checked was probably huawei mate 10 because it has 16x9 proportions.

In my mate 10 pro there is also no 16x9 resolution. Htc u12 with same screen proportions has such resolution and it os a shame that huawei did not include world most popular resolution in camera. I hope they are going to add it in update at least.

Maximo_Mark79

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

The second phone u checked was probably huawei mate 10 because it has 16x9 proportions.

In my mate 10 pro there is also no 16x9 resolution. Htc u12 with same screen proportions has such resolution and it os a shame that huawei did not include world most popular resolution in camera. I hope they are going to add it in update at least.
However, the most popular photo size is 4:3.