Random Screen Lock Wallpapers

hassaan zia

Sep 8, 2015
Visit site
i was using Magazine lock wallpaper feature. during first setting i was told that wallpapers from "magazine unlock" folder in gallery will be used and wallpaper will change every time i unlock the screen.
i updated the folder with some new images and deleted some old, it stopped working. now im trying to reactivate but cannot find any settings regarding this. Help !

irulutechnology

Sep 8, 2015
Visit site
I think maybe you deleted some data file by mistake..or you can clear it totally and install it again..and you can change another lock screen wallpaper app.

hassaan zia

Sep 8, 2015
Visit site
i am not using any app. it is a default huwaei p8 functionality. also i did not delete any file , i only deleted images from that folder.
Any idea what to do?
thanks

BrentCapeTown

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
I had a similar problem.... After updating the magazine covers though it seemed to fix itself. Check if there's an update available... When in default theme, lock and unlock phone, swipe up in lock screen to bring up quick icons, then settings, then update covers. Hope it works for you...

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BrentCapeTown

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
Hmmmm, my technical knowledge about this stuff is kinda limited, but the only other thing I can think of is maybe under theme customization you need to have Default (Magazine) selected in the lockscreen option for it to cycle through the magazine unlock pics.

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

hassaan zia

Sep 8, 2015
Visit site
Update: i managed to get it working.
on the lock screen , swipe up will show a menu with "play , pause , next" button , click Play and it started working.
thnx for the help though

ossama nour

May 9, 2016
Visit site
Update: i managed to get it working.
on the lock screen , swipe up will show a menu with "play , pause , next" button , click Play and it started working.
thnx for the help though

Hi,
I am facing the same issue now with my new huawi , can u please advice with the steps, what to do to reach this swip option

Thx

sandy nachan

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
i was using Magazine lock wallpaper feature. during first setting i was told that wallpapers from "magazine unlock" folder in gallery will be used and wallpaper will change every time i unlock the screen.
i updated the folder with some new images and deleted some old, it stopped working. now im trying to reactivate but cannot find any settings regarding this. Help !

Swipe up from your lock screen.Then select covers.Add any pictures of your choice.

Befafa

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
Hi,
I am facing the same issue now with my new huawi , can u please advice with the steps, what to do to reach this swip option

Thx

I had the same issue but I fixed it a different way.
1. Go to settings.
2. Click on screen locks and passwords
3. Click on screen lock style
4. Choose magazine unlock.

Hope this helps.

Hosein Seyedinejad

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I had same problem with my Huawei P9 lite,i moved some pics in magazineUnlock folder,and suddenly it didnt work anymore,here is the solution:Delete any extra pic that you were added to the magazineUnlock folder,Install new theme from 'Themes' and remember to change your Screen lock style if it asks you whether you wanna keep it or not! (or maybe change your theme if you have some),Change your Screen Lock style to the magazineUnlock again,It should be OK by now,Now you can turn your old theme back. ;)any questions:telegram ID: [redacted my Mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Thanks for the tip, but FYI, don't add any identifying information in your posts, for your safety and privacy. I redacted your Telegram ID.

jadenlim

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site
im using the huawei p8 lite, i deleted all the magazine unlock photos and I cant update the photos. I want to get the feature back. Thanks in advance

Youri Arab

Aug 29, 2018
Visit site
Hi
Found it ...it's below

swipe up on the lockscreen ,will show a menu with "play , pause as below

Attachments

• IMG_20180829_212344.jpg
    IMG_20180829_212344.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 1

Awaisraza11

Sep 2, 2018
Visit site
I had the same issue but I fixed it a different way.
1. Go to settings.

Hope this helps.

Awaisraza11

Sep 2, 2018
Visit site
I also faced same issue but I fixed it a different way.
1. Go to settings.

Hope you will enjoy it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38