It's here (at last)

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I checked once earlier, then saw around 9:00 that the update was available. Installed in about 10 minutes, then took a few more to set it up.

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
Finally got it. Updated itself without tapping. They still didn't fix the Bluetooth priority while connected to car. I hoped for that fix.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I am sorry am not in agreement with you. This issue never happened on LG watch urbane. Also, I don't see any priority settings on phone.

Were you able to use the Urbane for audio? I hear similar complaints from people that have the watch connected for audio, I don't. I have a similar problem when trying to pair multiple headphones or headsets to my phone, once one connects for handling audio the phone won't connect another until the first disconnects.

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
Were you able to use the Urbane for audio? I hear similar complaints from people that have the watch connected for audio, I don't. I have a similar problem when trying to pair multiple headphones or headsets to my phone, once one connects for handling audio the phone won't connect another until the first disconnects.

I never had problem with Urbane in switching preference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa