Help getting my phone to work again

dtbingle

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
So I had MIUI 12.9 running my phone and for some reason whenever I played music for an extended period of time (~20 min+), the phone would freeze and I had to pull battery, reboot, etc. I had recently unlocked it using HTCDev unlock bootloader, so I figured I would try following steps using tacoroot to gain s-off. To do this, I need to relock the device, so I did fastboot oem lock. Well it locked the device alright, but now I can't do anything. In bootloader it says *security warning* then *relocked* underneath. I can't get into CWM, factory reset, or anything. When I have my phone plugged in to my computer, it doesn't show up in adb devices. I'm not sure what to do from here. If I could get it to show up in adb devices after booting into the bootloader I could probably fix it, but I'm not sure how.

Any help would be great.

EDIT: Downloading the stock gingerbread rom and flashing that as PG32IMG...didn't think of this until now but hopefully it works

EDIT2: Didn't work. Even with the latest gingerbread stock rom with .98 hboot it says main version is older

EDIT3: Finally got my phone to show up and just unlocked again using HTC unlock process. Got a rom flashed on again and working so this can be closed

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa