Best Case for Incredible

SirKeats

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Cases & Screen Covers

Any cases or screen covers available yet? Pre-ordered last night. Would be nice to have some protection ready to go once the phone arrives.

dan1431

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
ZAGG (the invisibleSHIELD makers) already have a screen protector available for the DROID Incredible.

I am sure in the coming days they will also offer a full body protection system.

Dan

draken

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Weren't the screens shown to be pretty immune to scratches? A nice silicon case and a horizontal pouch with belt clip that accommodates the phone and silicon case would be nice. That is what I have for my LG Dare and it has worked well for me these last two years.

SirKeats

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
given how thin this thing is already, i was kinda hoping for one of those super thin hard cases i've seen folks use on their iphones. hoping someone comes out with one of these right away!

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
For some reason (in my experience), accessories for HTC phones never coincide with their phones launch date. That's the one thing I appreciated about the Motorola Droid. I could buy an extra OEM battery the same day the phone came out.

Joker35

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
ZAGG (the invisibleSHIELD makers) already have a screen protector available for the DROID Incredible.

I am sure in the coming days they will also offer a full body protection system.

Dan

i wonder if ZAGG will make invisibleSHIELD for the whole Incredible?

icecoolfsu

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
i wonder if ZAGG will make invisibleSHIELD for the whole Incredible?

That probably depends on what the back of the phone is made of. If it's some sort of "soft touch" rubbery surface, then probably not. The invisibleshield and the one offered by bestskinsever.com only adhere to hard plastic surfaces. that's how it was on my bb 8330.

eazid

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
All I need is the zagg screen pro.... Question though:Will the screen protector hinder the operation of the touchscreen at all?

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
All I need is the zagg screen pro.... Question though:Will the screen protector hinder the operation of the touchscreen at all?

it shouldn't, but it might give it a different feel. personally i don't like using them because 1. i can never get it on right and 2. i like the feel of glass.

the back is soft touch plastic

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
if incipio made a feather case for this phone i think that's the only case i would buy. i have one for my zune, and it's really as thick of a case as i can stand...

but with the backing being made of soft touch, i don't know if i'd ever really use one...

threepio

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
I had a Zagg invisibleshield on my droid for two or three days. ditched it cuz it felt too sticky and got a ghost-armor. The ghost armor definitely feels better. but the zagg looked way better. The micro bubbles that were supposed to disappear within 24-48 hours on my droid ghost-armor never disappeared.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa